- Crocodile Bridge – Stop to check out the famous Crocodile Bridge that crosses the Tarcoles River. This amazing place is well known because it harbors the largest number of Crocodiles in all of Costa Rica.
- La Paz Waterfall – The La Paz Waterfall is the most famous waterfall in Costa Rica. The best waterfalls are above the La Paz waterfall along a steep canyon accessed by safe hiking trails making these five waterfalls the most easily accessible waterfalls in Costa Rica.
- Doka Coffee Plantation – Located along the fertile slopes of the Poás Volcano, Doka Estate has been growing and roasting award-winning coffee for three generations. This tour allows visitors to gain an intimate understanding of how coffee is grown, harvested, processed and produced in both Costa Rica and around the world.
- Poas Volcano – Poás is one of Costa Rica´s most active volcanoes, and one of its most frequently visited and prominent ones. It contains a green acid crater lake and during some of its frequent phreatic eruptions, water from the lake is ejected like a geyser.
- Includes Breakfast & Lunch & Snacks
- Transportation To & From Provided