- Crocodile Bridge – Stop to check out the famous Crocodile Bridge that crosses the Tarcoles River. This amazing place is well known because it harbors the largest number of Crocodiles in all of Costa Rica.
- The Original Monkey Tour – You will be able to hang out with the white faced monkeys in their natural habitat.
- Hanging Bridges – The tree top walkways consist of a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest.Here visitors will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths ranging between 150 feet ( 50 meters ) up to 510 feet ( 170 meters ) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet ( 12 meters ) up to 180 feet ( 60 meters ).
- Hummingbird Garden – More than 14 species of hummingbirds will amaze you with their incredible aerial maneuvers and bright lively colors. Definitively a photography fan’s treat! No matter what mood you are in these small daredevils will cheer you up and give you an unforgettable air show.
- Additional Tours are the Canopy Tour/Butterfly Garden/Insect Museum/Reptile and Amphibian Exhibition/Restaurant – These Have Additional Costs
- Includes Breakfast & Lunch
- Transportation To & From Provided