- Crocodile Bridge – Stop to check out the famous Crocodile Bridge that crosses the Tarcoles River. This amazing place is well known because it harbors the largest number of Crocodiles in all of Costa Rica.
- The Original Monkey Tour – You will be able to hang out with the white faced monkeys in their natural habitat.
- Butterfly Gardens – You will see largest exhibition of butterflies in Costa Rica, and is a learning center for understanding the butterfly life-cycle and incredible metamorphosis experience.
- La Fortuna Waterfalls – The La Fortuna Waterfall offers one of the most beautiful scenery in Costa Rica. Located just 6 km outside La Fortuna town, this amazing waterfall is the perfect place for visitors to swim, relax and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding rainforest.
- Baldi Hot Springs – Bask in the tranquility of natural hot springs with a tropical cocktail in hand and the Arenal Volcano in plain view at the Baldi Hot Springs. This tropical oasis features 25 different pools, the temperatures increasing as you go up in elevation.
- Includes Breakfast & Lunch
- Transportation To & From Provided